Team Pie- 3WA Knitting Olympics Team

3WA does the knitting olympics! We're members of a completely serious, no snark ever allowed discussion board who enjoy knitting granny squares and ridiculously complicated floral intarsia smocked dresses for our perfect children. OK. We're a bunch of smartassed snarkmeisters who knit, curse, joke, and blather.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 10 of the Knitting Olympics


I estimate I'm at oh, just-below-the-boobies at this point on the sweater. And I'm suddenly quite afraid that using up my various colors that I want to stash bush means that I'm not going to be able to make this even as long as the first one- and hell, I wanted this one to go longer.

It's quite unnerving to be making it up as I go along sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home