Team Pie- 3WA Knitting Olympics Team

3WA does the knitting olympics! We're members of a completely serious, no snark ever allowed discussion board who enjoy knitting granny squares and ridiculously complicated floral intarsia smocked dresses for our perfect children. OK. We're a bunch of smartassed snarkmeisters who knit, curse, joke, and blather.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

I finished my scarf at about 10pm last night -- I've decided to call it 'Anja', since I cast off the last stitch just about the same time Anja Paerson got her gold in slalom. I'm weaving in ends this evening and I'll post a pre-blocked picture later on.

Even though I cheated and started early I'm right chuffed with myself, I can assure you. I feel positively victorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home