Team Pie- 3WA Knitting Olympics Team

3WA does the knitting olympics! We're members of a completely serious, no snark ever allowed discussion board who enjoy knitting granny squares and ridiculously complicated floral intarsia smocked dresses for our perfect children. OK. We're a bunch of smartassed snarkmeisters who knit, curse, joke, and blather.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've gauge swatched and am good to go tomorrow. I have fiendishly selected dishes for tomorrow night's northern Italian themed dinner (antipasti of gorgonzola in pastry and various nibblies, i primi of butternut squash risotto, i secondi of lamb shank with mushrooms and red wine, dessert of affligato) that I can almost entirely prep/cook ahead so as to maximize evening time.

I've frightened the manager of the local yarn store with my enthusiasm, I think.

How're y'all doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home