Team Pie- 3WA Knitting Olympics Team

3WA does the knitting olympics! We're members of a completely serious, no snark ever allowed discussion board who enjoy knitting granny squares and ridiculously complicated floral intarsia smocked dresses for our perfect children. OK. We're a bunch of smartassed snarkmeisters who knit, curse, joke, and blather.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Here's ANJA!


Well, here she is. She's a bit blue-looking, but that's my fault (I'm still learning how to use my digital camera) -- she's actually Brown Sheep Co's Lamb's Pride Bulky in "Pine Shadows".Still needs blocked, I think, although she's pretty close to squared up as-is... I'm torn between the 'soak and pin' and 'steam iron under damp towel' methods. Would you believe I've already started on another project? Egads - I think I've become a 'knitter'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home