Team Pie- 3WA Knitting Olympics Team

3WA does the knitting olympics! We're members of a completely serious, no snark ever allowed discussion board who enjoy knitting granny squares and ridiculously complicated floral intarsia smocked dresses for our perfect children. OK. We're a bunch of smartassed snarkmeisters who knit, curse, joke, and blather.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Knitter down...

I am recovering from injuries that have slowed me way down. I hope to finish the penis and pattern, but the hats are going to have to wait until afte the Olympics. I took a spectacular fall on a wet kitchen floor and banged up my left elbow, and by the time that started to heal, I managed to burn my left thumb on an oven element and got a second degree burn. It's getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home